Choice to Voice: An Advocacy Campaign

Hi, its me again! So in our elem&prin class we made this advocacy campaign stuff. I just decided to make the size into a logo since I want to practice making a design with limited space and well thought out composition. And this piece made me satisfied on how I fleshed out the idea. 

This advocacy campaign is inspired by what is happening nowadays in the Philippines where a lot of farmers want to quit farming due to low income and how hard it had been for them due to the pandemic, inflation of prices, and people who like to buy imports. The reason for the main background shows that how from day to night, from dawn to dusk, our pinoy farmers try their best to grow crops in hard labor they put in it together with their friends and sometimes their whole family put into.



 

Comments

Popular Posts